To Ban Plastic, A Fully Biodegradable Sanitary Napkins Have Been Launched For Girls

Blog By Helma  |  07-06-18

These Decision Was Made For The First Time In The Country

On The Occasion Of World Environment Day

On The Occasion Of World Environment Day

For The First Time in the country a fully biodegradable low cost sanitary napkins was released by the bureau of pharma in association of pharmaceuticals on the occasion of World environment day.


Ban On Plastics

Ban On Plastics

Whereas Bollywood celebs and our CM have took this initiative to ban on plastic which are causing harms to the environment. While people are trying to ban the plastic here are some people who are not only banning the use of plastic but also taking measures on using a fully biodegradable sanitary napkins.


To Stop Plastic Pollution

To Stop Plastic Pollution

To beat plastic pollution, the Jan Aushadhi suvidha sanitary napkins were launched before hundreds of people including 200 girls from five city school girls.


52% Are Unable To Afford Them

52% Are Unable To Afford Them

In India, only 48% women use sanitary napkins, as the remaining 52% are unable to afford them. This sanitary napkins are launched to ensure women's health, hygiene, and convenience for unprivileged women from garment workers and daily wage workers said the union minister.








Related Story