Blog By Helma | 24-03-18
8 Bollywood Films Earned 100 Crore Worldwide Without Any Superstar
How many of us really cook at home? It’s either we are busy, lazy or just not knowing how to cook leads us straight to those restaurant doors.But did you know not all your favorite restaurants follow the health and hygienic codes?
Here we have compiled a list of the worst health violations ever witnessed.
“My favorite Chinese restaurant got shut down. My ex-wife worked for the city and I asked her what was the deal. She said the health inspectors found something leaking from the ceiling. They lifted the ceiling tile and shined a flash light and saw multiple eyes staring back at them. Turns out, they were raising chickens in the ceiling and chicken CRAP was dripping in the food that I had been eating at least once a week.”
My friend was inspecting a restaurant – walked out the back to find a man stirring a huge pot of curry. With his arm. No spoon or anything, just up to his hairy elbows in curry.
My stepdad used to be a baker in an authentic recreation of an 18th century New French fortress. Because they sell bread to the public, the health inspector came by, and she was ripping into my stepdad for violations like the stonework walls, the doorless entranceways, or the lack of a mosquito zapper. He pointed out that they were following the highest standards except for things that would destroy the authenticity of this 18th-century bakery. The health inspector relented and agreed to give him a pass after verifying the food storage area was secure. They went to the shed, which was a doorless building attached to the bakery. As the health inspector went in, there happened to be an escaped cow licking all of the loaves. My stepdad could only say, “Honestly, this never happens.”
They passed the health inspection.
See further the Resturant And Empolyees Worst health violations.
The coffee/ice cream shop next door was shut down out of nowhere and we were all shocked because they were pretty busy. Health inspector came in one day and manager asked why it was shut down. Health inspector proceeded to tell my manager that he walked in unannounced early one morning before the shop opened, only to find the owner jerking off behind the counter by the ice cream.
I was a dishwasher at a local restaurant for my first job at 16. One night we were cleaning up after closing as usual. I uncorked my sink just as we wrapped and left to do something else. As I stepped away, the waitress said, “You’re sink’s leaking.”
I turned around to find brown sludge pouring out of the bottom of the sink. Not just that one but also the sink in the food prep area. The whole kitchen flooded with what I soon discovered to be…
Sewage, complete with poopy bits and toilet paper. It rose up so high I was literally ankle deep in CRAP.
The waitress bailed and called her ex-boyfriend, the cooks climbed like spidermen out of the kitchen, and my manager locked herself in her office. I stood alone, 16 years old working my first job, and ankle deep in poop with a squeegee in hand. I mopped that kitchen until past midnight.
When I got home, I walked in like I’d been blasted by napalm. The next morning my boss called me in early. The damn restaurant opened the next day and served food like there wasn’t poop everywhere. Hell, when I showed up there was still solid poop in the drains.
I quit soon after and didn’t return for a long time. When I finally did pass by the place was closed for health violations. I wonder why.
When I went to Culinary School one of professors made the statement “If you want to know how clean a restaurant’s kitchen is go to bathroom first before you are seated…if the bathroom is dirty there is a good chance the kitchen is in the same condition.”
My uncle is a health inspector in rural Australia. He got several complaints about a fish n chips SHOP in a small town in Victoria, with reports of it being a bit grotty and people getting chunks of hair in their hot chips.
So he rocks up one day unannounced on a blazing hot day in the middle of summer, and the owner greets him and shows him around wearing a white singlet top with sweat patches under the arms, short shorts and no SHOES. This guys body was covered in hair. Not just on his arms and chest, but his back and neck were like a werewolf. Clearly, this must be the source of the hair in the chips. My uncle decides to make a tactful comment about having wear appropriate clothes when working, so as to protect against hot oil burns.
Check out further the worst health violations in restaurant health inspection.
Not a health inspector but my mom used to work at this restaurant where the owner just did not care at all. It was a Mexican restaurant and my mom told me that once a lady came in asking for Caldo de res (beef soup) but they didn’t have anymore meat (at least not the one used for that dish). They were about to let the lady know when the owner stepped up and told the lady that her food would be right out. The server and my mom were both confused as to what she was going to do.
Well this lady goes and literally DIGS THROUGH THE TRASH and pulls out some beef (some still with bone) she then ran it through water, cooked it and served it to that poor lady. My mom says the lady was even sucking the bone and she almost felt sick watching. My mom quit that job soon after.
So, my husband was a health inspector. Here are my two favorite stories:
He once did an inspection in a southern style place. While inspecting the fridge, he noticed they had cat food in there. Whiskas cat food. He was preparing to talk to the owner about not feeding strays, but instead she began talking about how she got a good DEAL on a pallet and no one could tell the difference. Yeah, she was using it in the tuna melt sand which. That place was known for its tuna melt.
Second one: he got a complaint about a pizza delivery place. The complaint was that someone’s acrylic nail was on the pizza when it arrived. The person brought the fingernail to the health dept in a bag. It was ornate, painted with flowers, etc. he goes to the pizza place, begins explaining the situation to the manager. She says “uh huh, ain’t nobody around here lost their nail”. He looks at her hand and sees the other nine matching nails.
He says you should never eat anywhere with less than an A rating.
Not a health inspector, but someone in my city repainted their floor with non slip paint and literally painted over a dead rat, sealing it in there.
And to top it off, it was in the middle of the kitchen, not under a bench or anything similar.
8 Bollywood Films Earned 100 Crore Worldwide Without Any Superstar
Anushka Sharma Beats Priyanka And Deepika To Become Most Influential Star Online
Unseen Childhood Pictures Of Famous Television Actors